Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Recipes are Coming Soon!!!

Thanks for being patient, wasp foodie readers.

I just moved across the country from Arizona to North Carolina!  I think I will find some good inspiration in this neck of the woods. 

Just today I was at a restaurant that featured the following "vegetables": slaw, bbq slaw, onion rings, fries, chicken nuggets, hushpuppies.  Last time I checked, hushpuppies and chicken nuggets were not vegetables and the other options, although vegetables, are fried or covered in dairy fat.  Don't get me wrong though, these things taste pretty darn good!

I also had the joy of eating my first canned ham with cloves a few days ago.  Now that is a recipe that needs to be in a wasp cookbook!

I am getting settled in to my much smaller and a little outdated kitchen and will have some new content up soon.  Please vote on what you'd like to see!

No comments: